Monday, January 14, 2013

Confused Life

Med head by James Patterson
     

Second quarter outside reading book review.


     The main character Cory Friedman he suffers from tourette's syndrome. He was five years old when he figured this out. Hes not able to control it at all, he’ll be in class jerking or twitching. Telling Cory to stop only makes him do it more. You can't blame Cory for this, he tries so hard to be normal tries really hard to control it but he can't and he still gets in trouble for something that he can't control. His doctor makes him take medicine he tries so many an none of them work.
   One quote from the book is “My knock-down, Drag-out, Drugged-up  battle with my brian”. Med head back of the book.
    The writer explains stuff so good, he talks about his life. For some writers thats very hard for them to expose their life out to the world and not care who reads it at all. I haven't read any books by James Patterson the way he wrote the book really grabbed my attention.
     My relationship with this book id say that it really spoke to me. Not to judge people by the way they look because you never know what they are going through at the time. I have a friend with tourettes and whenever he texts he’ll put his finger in the air an one time i asked him why he does that then he told me he had tourettes. And since then ive never treated him different i've treated him the same as i treat everybody else.
      I give Med head 5 paws - Devour it.

No comments:

Post a Comment